Thursday, March 19, 2009

Washington DC - Day 1

Sunday March 15th, 2009 - Washington DCThis is us on the way to go up in the Washington Monument
This is inside the Washington Monument waiting to go up 500 feet in the elevator. It was such a neat experience.
This is Haley waiting in line for the Holocaust Museum.



The front of the building. We couldnt take any photos inside the building but this museum was really neat. Kind of depressing, but neat to see everything.
This is me up in the Washington monument 1 floor down from the viewing windows.

Check later posts for the rest of the photos

3 comments:

Taryn said...

I went to the Holocaust museum as a teenager with my family and I had to leave early (with my dad) because I started sobbing right in the middle of the museum. It was so sad. I know I can't ignore history- but- oh so sad!

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *yuutyeeet

Saskia said...

Thanks for sharing your photos with us!!

Greetings,
Saskia