Monday, December 8, 2008

She is not gone yet!

Okay...am I crazy or do I just not understand!?! Why is everyone acting like she is already gone. Planning a funeral and buying suits when she is not even gone yet. I understand the medicine behind it but i think it is very disrespectful to say in her room where she is and capable of hearing you ask if there are any special songs that you want played. You have to be kidding me. HOW DISRESPECTFUL!!! What if those were the last words she had heard them say. Are they okay with that. That woman has done so much for these people it is not even funny, and they are acting like she is gone. She needs their love and prayers. I love this woman more than words can describe and I cannot believe this is happening. I just wish some people would have a little compassion. She would have done that much for you.

0 comments: